Watch HBO® GO EU+Nordic content in Kodi. Valid HBO® account required.
This add-on is not officially commissioned/supported by HBO®. The trademark HBO® Go is registered by Home Box Office, Inc. For more information on HBO® Go visit the official HBO® Go website for your region.I do not own any of the content this add-on lists. The content belongs to Home Box Office, Inc. All this add-on does is make simple HTTP requests to Hbo go servers to retrieve and display content just like any web browser would do!Important: HBO® Go must be paid for!!! You need a valid HBO® Go account for the add-on to work! Register on the official HBO® Go website for your regionTHERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE ADD-ON, IT MIGHT NOT WORK AT ALL AND IT CAN BREAK AND STOP WORKING AT ANY TIME.If an official app is available for your platform, use it instead of this.
Simple, Kodi add-on to access HBO® Go EU content. (This add-on is not officially commissioned/supported by HBO®.)Important, HBO® Go must be paid for!!! You need a valid account!Register on the official HBO® Go website for your region.Read the disclaimer!Curently support: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Macedonia, Montenegro, Polonia, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenija, Spain, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, FinlandTo report bugs or request assistence with the add-on go to: https://github.com/arvvoid/plugin.video.hbogoeu
- Fixes "new version" errors on series/season listings
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: August 29, 2021