Shows streams of surveillance cameras
Use at your own risk. This is not a replacement for professional equipment.
Take a look to the pictures of your installed surveillance cameras. You are able to select one of a maximum number of three cameras.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 03, 2020|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007|