kaito video plugin
Changelog 0.0.8: Fixed movies not working in AniList watchlist Fixed scrape and rescrape running twice Updated anime season for upcoming and trending menu items Changelog 0.0.7: Improved cloud inspection Adjusted 'Next Up' Adjusted 'Rebuild Database' Fixed gogo embed Fixed new episodes not being added Changelog 0.0.6: Added Premiumize and Real-Debrid cloud inspection Added setting 'Seperate Dubs and Subs' to seperate anime into sub and dub list items if dub is available (test flight) Added instruction dialog for MAL/AniList auth for linux os Adjusted set titles to romaji/english Adjusted Tertiary Dub filter Improved 'Next Up' Improved season torrent pack scraping Changelog 0.0.5: Fixed bug Changelog 0.0.4: Fixed bug Changelog 0.0.3: Added Rescrape Item option to episode context menu Added setting 'Title Language' to set titles to romaji/english Added 'Airing Dubbed Anime' menu item Added 'Next Up' to watchlist menu items Adjusted content types of items Adjusted MAL/AniList auth for linux os Improved season torrent pack handling Changelog 0.0.2: Added premiumize support Improved handling of episodes/seasons retrieval Improved nyaa search Added 'episodes' content type to set menu content type setting Added menu content type to be applied to watchlist landing page Changelog 0.0.1: Initial release
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: May 11, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007