kingpin - We do not host any of the contents streamed
The author of this addon does not host any of the content which is found and have no affiliation with any of the content providers. This addon simply searches websites for content. Use at your own risk!
kingpin This addon does not form part of the Kodi Media Centre. Please do not seek assistance with this addon from any of the Official Kodi Support Channels. The author does not host any of the content in this addon and takes no responsibility for content found
Update - v0.0.13 - June 09, 2022-- Kingpin is here.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: July 23, 2022
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007