KordKutters episodes and kodi related tutorials
The author is not affiliated either with the KordKutters podcast nor the XBMC Foundation
ned and nate are two members of team kodi. ned is primarily responsible for the kodi wiki. nate is the foundation president and does various jobs related to project and community management for the group. they decided to put together the kordkutters project because, frankly, they didn’t have much to do one week, and it seemed like it could be fun. they’ve been showing off kodi for years at conventions and expos, so why not start doing videos with the exact same idea in mind?
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 03, 2020
License: Not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)