Search and play free content from the Library of Congress
Neither this addon nor its author are in anyway affiliated with the Library of Congress
the library is the main research arm of the u.s. congress and the home of the u.s. copyright office. several thousand clips, videos and early motion pictures are viewable from the library's digital collection.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 03, 2020