Explore websites with links to movies and series.
1.- The material available through MediaExplorer, has been collected from websites that are public (hdfull.tv, plusdede.com, seriesblanco.com, etc ...), organized as channels. So this material is considered free distribution and its misuse will never be the responsibility of the creators or collaborators of MediaExplorer. 2.- All the videos that appear in this addon are only links that have been obtained from pages like powvideo.net, openload.co, youtube.com, netu.tv, etc. Therefore MediaExplorer is limited to facilitating the visibility of videos through the links of these and other servers. 3.- MediaExplorer, does not host videos or distribute any type of file for streaming or downloading. The only material that it provides are free web links. Therefore only channels and servers are fully responsible for the content they publish. 4.- The channels and servers could, in some cases, publish videos with unsuitable content. MediaExplorer has an exclusive section for adults (by default disabled), but can not guarantee that all material of this type is filtered correctly. You are responsible for protecting minors from this exposure. 5.- If this type of content is prohibited in your country, only you are responsible for the use of MediaExplorer.
Enjoy your favorite movies and series by browsing easily and securely from your mediacenter.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 24, 2023|
|License:||GNU GPL v3|