Watch minor league baseball
Requires a valid MiLB.TV account (separate from MLB.TV)
Watch live and archived minor league baseball games with your MiLB.TV account
- options to automatically skip breaks and non-action pitches - option to start at specific inning or start live from beginning - pad the end of archive videos if no spoilers (to avoid timeline spoilers) - see scores at inning category - hide bottom of 9th / extra innings as spoilers - labels for suspended/resumed games - game icons and fanart - probable pitchers - added probable pitchers to game list titles - doubleheader/TBD start times - additional AddonIsEnabled detection for inputstream adaptive - perfect game / no hitter flags - code cleanup - removed failing, unnecessary epg api call - option to disable video length padding (in case of proxy conflicts) - added additional action play type in skip monitor
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||June 17, 2022|