The author does not host or distribute any of the content displayed by this addon. The author does not have any affiliation with the content provider. Updated and refactored by someone. Originally created by others.
Please remember that NuMb3r5 is not an official part of the Kodi media player you are running, and therefore is not to be mentioned within official support channels of Kodi, this addon has nothing to do with the media player itself, nor it’s intended use, it is simply a third party plugin which has been added to your system.
V126.96.36.199 - The author is not responsible for the use of this addon. The author is not responsible for the content found using this addon. The author does not host or own any content found within this addon. The author is in no way affiliated with Kodi, Team Kodi, or the XBMC Foundation. This is a Non-profit resource, organized solely for educational purposes which is protected under the Fair-Use doctrine of the Copyright Act, Specifically section 107, which does promote freedom of expression, by permitting the unlicensed use of copyright-protected works.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||January 12, 2021|