PKC Dependency Add-On
PlexKodiConnect add-on for movies
version 3.0.2 - Use addon.xml `reuselanguageinvoker` to turn add-on snappier version 3.0.1 - Make PKC compatible with Kodi 20 N* by using xbmcvfs for translatePath version 3.0.0 - Initial version for Kodi 19 Matrix using Python 3 version 2.1.3 - Fix UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal version 2.1.2 - Pass along whether we should resume a movie version 2.1.1 - Another attempt to keep Kodi from crashing on playback startup version 2.1.0 - Hopefully fix Kodi crashing on playback startup version 2.0.9 - Fix UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode version 2.0.8 - Switch from cPickle to JSON communication with main PKC add-on version 2.0.7 - Modify way to transfer data to main PKC Python instance version 2.0.6 - Fix setting int/float ListItem attributes version 2.0.5 - Switch to absolute paths for imports version 2.0.4 - Kodi Leia compatibility: fix EOFError for cPickle Python module version 2.0.3 - Version omitted to be on-par with TV shows helper add-on version 2.0.2 - Also pass handle of add-on call to main thread version 2.0.1 - Correctly handle direct plugin calls - Drop python requests dependency
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||January 14, 2021|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991|