Watch Red Bull TV, live and on demand.
This add-on is not endorsed by Red Bull GmbH and is provided 'as is' without any warranty of any kind.
Red Bull TV gives you front-row access to live events, the best inaction sports, new music and entertainment, and thrilling videos from world adventurers.
v3.2.2- Fix EPG loading- Support for Python 3.9- Allow installing IPTV Manager from the add-on settings v3.2.1- Fix OK dialog- Catch missing EPG time markersv3.2.0- Support VOD playback from EPG via context menu- Add YouTube integration (requires YouTube add-on)- Improve channel listing- New add-on iconv3.1.0- IPTV Manager supportv3.0.0- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021