SageTV: Browse and manage airings and recordings
Allows you to connect to your SageTV server where you can browse and view recordings, view and manage your upcoming recordings, browse channel listings, and search for airings and recordings. Dependencies: SageTV with: Jetty Web Server 22.214.171.124 or newer Sagex-api vs 126.96.36.199 or newer Batch Metadata Tools 4.10.1 xbmc.js (Copy xbmc.js from "plugin.video.sagetvextrassagexservices" to your "SageTVSageTVsagexservices" directory)
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 03, 2020
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)