SBT Videos plugin fetches videos from the brazilian SBT tv network and opens them on XBMC
This plugin comes 'as is'. The authors are not responsible for any problems it may cause. For more info, visit the forum.
SBT Videos plugin fetches videos from the brazilian SBT tv network and opens them on XBMC. This plugin uses Google Analytics to help me decide see what people are using so I can better decide what should I develop on next updates. The exact events that are tracked are: * Track when user installs the plugin * Track when user uses the plugin (sees the Main Menu) * Track what video category people see the most * Track when user choose to play one video (not which video) * Track when user choose to play the whole episode (not which episode) If you have any questions, feedback, want to report a bug, or just say hello. Please visit the official plugin thread at [http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=218591]
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)