Provides the archive Treasures of the World / Heritage of Mankind. The program is developed in collaboration with the UNESCO.
Some parts of this addon may not be legal in your country of residence - please check with your local laws before installing.
Cultural sites and natural landscapes on planet earth, that UNESCO has declared part of the "Heritage of Mankind".
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3, 29 June 2007