The author does not host or distribute any of the content displayed by this addon. The author does not have any affiliation with the content providers.
ServusTV is an Austrian private television station. From entertainment and culture to documentaries and sports - ServusTV is aimed at a cosmopolitan and versatile audience in the German-speaking TV area.
Version 3.0.6+matrix.1 (20.07.2022) - fixed: Livestream in alter Form mittels m3u8 abspielen (Neue Url für DE+AT)
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||May 26, 2023|
|Download 1Download 2|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007|