Play Music via Youtube
The author does not host or distribute any of the content displayed by this addon. The author does not have any affiliation with the content providers.
Choose Music from different sources e.g. Billboard, iTunes, Spotify etc. and play it via Youtube. For more information about all new features see - CHANGELOG. TEST IT AND LIKE IT
Version 2.1.3 (06.01.2019) by realvito - fixed: Another time Billboard-Videolists are empty (Thanks for good work on the website)- fixed: Double-entries of Countries in folders of "SPOTIFY - International" (VIRAL top 50/TOP Streams)- optimized: Title-Search-Algorithm on Youtube (Original) - THX @digaogt on Github for the hint
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 30, 2021|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007|