STAR Player addon for Kodi
This addon offers content available in Greece and is not published nor endorsed by star.gr
STAR live and on-demand broadcasts
2.5.0- Add starland2.4.4- Bug fixes- Increase cache durations2.4.3- Indexers and resolver bug fixes- New Youtube API key2.4.2- Bug fixes for live resolver2.4.1- Bug fix2.4.0- Change caching method- Obtain plot for live tv2.3.4- Some bug fixes2.3.3- Resolve live tv web page instead or provide live url directly2.3.2- Bumped dependencies- Updated youtube api key2.3.1- Fix for unicode characters in thumbnail paths- Fix into the resolver for some older videos2.3.0- Minor fix for video thumbnails- Performance optimizations2.2.0- Updated youtube api key- Updated indexing functions2.1.2- Point to a blank video if live stream is offline- Fix resolver for some older videos2.1.1- Fixed player links on main indexers2.1.0- Added news item- Minor other tweaks2.0.X- Complete addon rework- Changed artwork
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 03, 2022