Streamlink and MPEG-DASH Tester
This addon does not provide any content, its sole purpose is to resolve web urls with the help of Streamlink resolver library
This addon can play and test various video and audio content from various sources supported by Streamlink resolver library. It can also playback MPEG-DASH streams.
1.5.4 - 15-08-2020- Minor tweak in the addon.xml- Removed optional dependency of youtube-dl1.5.3 - 01-03-2020- Some logging tweaks1.5.2 - 11-11-2019- Enhanced context menu items- Added sleep when doing file operations (useful for slower devices)- Bug fixes, mostly player related1.5.1 - 23-08-2019- Add exception to headers object loop finder in case it fails1.5.0 - 20-06-2019- Updated generic plugin (thank you back-to)- Added youtube-dl as optional dependency to augment the generic plugin- Added ability to set custom title from plugin url- Added ability to set custom thumbnail from plugin url (as "image" parameter)
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021