It is just for educational purpose Check if it is illegal in your country to use.
This Add-on allows to view links from RSS source to be play for Pulsar, XBMCtorrent, KmediaTorrent, Torrenter V2 or YATP with additional local library integration option
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: May 13, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991