Protect your Privacy! use a VPN to download & surf annonymusly.
Identifying data, such as your IP: 220.127.116.11 for example, is visible when you surf the Net. When using a VPN, your data is being switched by that of the VPN and not even your ISP can tell where you surfed.
Better safe than sorry...
Symbitor XXX Rss
It is just for educational purpose Check if it is illegal in your country to use.
This Add-on allows to view links from RSS source to be play for Pulsar, XBMCtorrent, KmediaTorrent, Torrenter V2 or YATP with additional local library integration option
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: May 13, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991