The author of this add-on does not host any of the content which is found and has no affiliation with any of the content providers. This add-on simply searches websites for content. Use at your own risk! This project uses the TMDb, Trakt, Fanart.tv APIs, but is not affiliated nor endorsed by any of their respective ogranisations. Please support these ogranisations however you can.
Multi-source add-on with native Orion integration. The author does not host any of the content in this add-on and takes no responsibility for content found.
- See Changelog on Tools menu
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: September 15, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007