Help other people decide, vote up or down?
Thunder is an addon from the oneplay team that scans videos on the internet without using torrents.
The author of this addon do not host any of the content which is found and have no affiliation with any of the content providers. This addon simply searches websites for content. Use at your own risk!
Free Video Streaming Through Hosting Providers
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 14, 2023|
|Download 1Download 2|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007|