Complete courses from Udacity in XBMC
For bugs, requests or general questions visit the Udacity Video Addon thread on the XBMC forum or submit a bug report on Github.
From http://udacity.com/how-it-works: "Udacity is the future of online higher education. (It) offer accessible, affordable, engaging classes that anyone can take, anytime."
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 03, 2020
License: The MIT License (MIT)