Addon for watching videos from vbox7.com
Some parts of this addon may not be legal in your country of residence - please check with your local laws before installing.
From the configuration button, you can enter a valid user names (VBOX7 accounts) to enable the "Videos, Playlists and User subscriptions". The Addon for watching on demand videos from VBOX7 service is a property of Modern Times Group - Bulgaria. Broadband internet connection is recomended!
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: April 02, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)