Play content from an ever growing list of sources
VideoPhile is a video site aggregator that enables you to watch content from many different sources.Special thanks to Marquerite for the outstanding work on the graphics and To Eldorado, referencing his code has been instrumental in learning how to implement some of the features of this addon.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: June 12, 2021
License: Not specified