Watch videos from VRT NU
The VRT NU add-on is not endorsed by VRT, and is provided 'as is' without any warranty of any kind.
VRT NU is the video-on-demand platform of the Flemish public broadcaster (VRT). - Track the programs you like - List all videos alphabetically by program, category, channel or feature - Watch live streams from Eén, Canvas, Ketnet, Ketnet Junior and Sporza - Discover recently added or soon offline content - Browse the online TV guides or search VRT NUThe VRT NU add-on is not endorsed by VRT, and is provided 'as is' without any warranty of any kind.
v2.5.13 (2022-08-05)- Support 1080p video on demandv2.5.12 (2022-05-25)- Fix playing from TV guide- Fix listing programs with a single char in their namev2.5.11 (2022-05-15)- Fix "All programs", "Categories","Most recent", "Soon offline" and "Channels" menuv2.5.10 (2022-04-29)- Fix watching from the tv guide- Fix season menu labelsv2.5.9 (2022-04-20)- Fix broken menu listingsv2.5.8 (2022-04-14)- Fix watching VRT NU abroad- Fix webscraping video attributesv2.5.7 (2022-01-31)- Fix watch later- Fix favoritesv2.5.6 (2021-12-22)- Fix watching VRT NU abroad- Fix resumepoints- Update featured menuv2.5.5 (2021-09-09)- Fix broken menu listingsv2.5.4 (2021-07-21)- Fix login- Use Widevine DRM by defaultv2.5.2 (2021-05-13)- Fix watching age restricted contentv2.5.2 (2021-04-21)- Fix broken menu listingsv2.5.1 (2021-04-07)- Fix season labelsv2.5.0 (2021-03-29)- Add new categories to featured menu
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: August 05, 2022