waipu.tv and O2 TV Kodi Video Plugin
An waipu.tv and O2 TV video plugin for Kodi mediacenter. Note: This is not an official waipu plugin and not related to Exaring AG or waipu.tv. It was developed by volunteers.
- 0.10.4 Version bump for Leia dependency - 0.10.3 Improve Logging - 0.10.2 Version bump for Leia dependency - 0.10.1 Make addon python2 backwards compatible - 0.10.0 Improve session handling; implement device ID; set correct user agent - 0.9.1 Fix import in O2 login - 0.9.0 add folder structure and delete of recordings (thanks @mking2203) - 0.8.4 Implement new API changes - 0.8.3 Implement access eu network; adapt inputstream call - 0.8.2 Internal clean up - 0.8.1 Fix O2 TV - 0.8.0 Python3 compatibility - 0.3.3 fix internal imports
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 16, 2023|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007|