The authors of this addon do not host any of the content found or have any affiliation with the content providers. This add-on only scrapes web pages.
Watch anime from beta.wonderfulsubs.com.This is a minimalist add-on made to be fast and lightweight.Support the WonderfulSubs website with a donation:https://blog.wonderfulsubs.com/donateAdd-on by doko.
WS Beta0.2.3:- Fixed the manual stream picking code, now it truly uses the stream you selected.0.2.2:- Fixed a bug when there's only a single video source.0.2.1:- Added settings to the General category to hide episode titles and plots.Use them if you don't want to accidentally read an episode title or plot (sometimes it can ruin the surprise).0.2.0:- Added a "Last Watched" menu item.- Added support for InputStream Adaptive. This lets you watch the Auto (DASH) sources.See the "Playback" category of the add-on settings for how to enable this.0.1.2:- Fixed a bug with the A-Z category.0.1.1:- Removed the Connection:keep-alive header, it was causing trouble.0.1.0:- Initial release.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||December 26, 2021|