Addon to show examples of the various Dialog/Window examples using Theme Control
This addon doesn't do anything except show you the example dialogs.
This addon is an example addon that showcases example dialogs and windows using the Theme Control skin helper for addons.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 29, 2021|
|License:||Beerware rev. 42|