Start any applications from Kodi.
Advanced Launcher allows you to start any Linux, Windows and OS X applications (with command line support or not) directly from the Kodi GUI. Advanced Launcher also give you the possibility to edit, download (from Internet resources) and manage all the meta-data (informations and images) related to these applications.
How To Install
To install advanced launcher you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select program.
- Select advanced launcher.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: ..Kodil Repository
License: Not specified