Start and stop aMule from XBMC.
For XBMC linux (tested on raspbmc final)
amule-control allows you to check the status, start and stop amule-daemon directly from the XBMC GUI. You need to install the amule-daemon package with sudo apt-get install amule-daemon
How To Install
To install amule control directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
License: Not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)