1st Stop Repository Highway (Eden)
An alternative method to browsing your installed repositories.
This Project is developped for XBMC Gotham 13.0 Alpha 6, designed for XBMC Gotham originally, with some mind given to Frodo 12.2/12.3. It gets a slight bit of testing as I use it myself, on a Windows 7 OS with whatever version of XBMC happens to be my main install at that time. Any other OS's / builds of XBMC have not be tested on yet, but do feel free to try and test it out on them. Some parts of this addon may not be legal in your country of residence - please check with your local laws before installing. I take no responsibility for any problems this plugin might in any way, form, shape or size cause. This is project is for a LEARNING EXPERIANCE.
This branch of Repository Highway is an attempt to make addons available for Eden too.. A somewhat simple Repository Browser. This is not a full replacement for XBMC's default repository browsing method(s). Icon and Fanart artwork by Marquerite. XBMCHUB backdrop by TheHighway (designed off the current default XBMCHUB logo).
How To Install
To install 1st Stop Repository Highway (Eden) directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
License: Not specified