A client for the popular JDownloader application
Make sure to enable the 'Remote Control' extension (default port 10025) in JDownloader!
This plugin displays the current status of JDownloader. The following actions are supported: start, stop, pause, set limit, set max. downloads. It is also possible to update, restart and shutdown the JDownloader application.
How To Install
To install JDownloader directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 15, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)