Put all your favourites bits of all your favourites addons into one easy to use addon.
MadHouse Favourites is a better way of managing your Kodi Favourites.
Virtually any menu item within Kodi can be added to MadHouse Favourites, even from addons that don't normally provide this feature.
MadHouse Favourites allows you to better manage your Kodi favourites, including the creation of sub-folders, into which your Kodi favourites can then be copied or moved into.
This allows you to create you own custom addon with just the best bits of your favourite addons. Search your favourite addons, play your favourite music, read your favourite comic strips, select your favourite playlists, browse your favourite movies, listen to your favourite radio stations, watch your favourite cartoons, the possibilities are endless, all from within one easy to use addon.
How To Install
To install MadHouse Favourites directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991