Create, view, edit and delete your advancedsettings.xml file in a user-friendly gui
All settings follow the xbmc.org wiki With this tool you can create your advanced settings directly from XBMC If you don't know what a setting does, don't enable it!
How To Install
To install TT Buffer Fix directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 14, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)