uTorrent Control Plugin
manages your utorrent queue from within xbmc! install: 1. enable webui for utorrent 2. enable token authentication for utorrent 3. install the plug-in 4. plug-in settings: 1)include use https or not, 2)webui port, 3)url path (default is /gui/ and some utorrent server use path /torrent/), 4)username and password of utorrent 5. enjoy!
How To Install
To install utorrent directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991