Note: in order to unlock geo-blocked content and stay safe and anonymous online, it is recommended to use a VPN service, such as, IPVanish VPN.
"Zero traffic logs", "Fastest Speeds", "Access all Kodi add-ons"
Manage custom video nodes.
create and edit custom video nodes.
How To Install
In order to install video node editor you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select program.
- Select video node editor.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: GNU General Public License, v2