Youtube Setup program addon
This addon is provided "as is". Please read LICENCE for more details.
This addon will help you setup Youtube api keys.
+ 2.1.0 ~ (07-08-2020) - Add support for paste.osmc.tv - Added hindi support (contrib: spyderboy92) - Added swedish support (contrib: Sopor) - Clean up + 2.0.2 ~ (22-04-2020) - Minor tweak for yesno dialog (for Kodi 19) + 2.0.1 ~ (22-04-2020) - Added the following translations: > German: thanks to horstle > Spanish: thanks to roliverosc + 2.0.0 ~ (06-04-2020) - Proper Python 3 support - Added support for hastebin.com - Simplified setup function - Removed "youtube.api.enable" setting for post 6.7.0 youtube addon versions - Added support for google's client.json file from the credentials screen > If api_key is not found in the json file, youtube setup will ask to be entered manually > You can enter it in the file prior to the setup just by adding an additional key, see client.json example - Added the following translations: > Romanian: thanks to tmihai20 > Dutch: thanks to dagwieers > Russian: thanks to vlmaksime - Bug fixes
How To Install
To install Youtube Setup directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 29, 2021
License: GNU GPL, version 2