Pluto.tv PVR Client
Pluto.tv PVR Client. Note: This is not an official pluto.tv plugin and not related to pluto.tv. It was developed by volunteers.
- 0.0.2 Dynamic UUID for Device ID and SID - 0.0.1 Initial alpha version
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: June 12, 2021
License: GNU General Public License. Version 2, June 1991
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.2.2)
kodi.binary.global.general (>= 1.0.4)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.1.3)
kodi.binary.instance.pvr (>= 7.0.0)
InputStream Helper (>= 0.4.1)