GitHub virtual Add-on repository for TORREST and others
Customizable repository which acts as a proxy for defined GitHub users' add-ons updates, like TORREST.
- Add platform check support - Fix arch detection for aarch with 32 bits - Add support to Kodi 20 - Small improvements (os_platform, logging)
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: May 29, 2022
License: See https://github.com/i96751414/repository.github/blob/master/LICENSE