Download and install add-ons from Leopold's repository. Most of the add-ons in this repository are created and maintained by Leopold. Some add-ons are provided by others and merely hosted here for convenience.
In This Repo
LibreELEC Dev Updater
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: Not specified