Install Add-ons from queeup's repository
I do not host any of the online video, audio, and photo files that some of the addons link to stored on third-party websites, nor do they upload such files themselves. They are not responsible for what other people upload to any third-party sites. Therefore we urge all copyright owners, to recognize that the links contained within these addons are located somewhere else on the web. The scraped embedded links point to the location of each video on the web. Please direct all copyright infringement issues to the companies that host these files :- Google, Dailymotion, Veoh, and so forth.
Download and install add-ons from the unofficial queeup's addon repository.
v5.0.1: -use https v5.0.0: -matrix repo v4.0.0: -jarvis repo v3.0.0: -isengard repo v2.0.3: -gotham repo v2.0.2: -cosmetic and translation -no hashes v2.0.1: -frodo repo v2.0.0: -eden repo v1.0.3: -Change googlecode to github
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: April 30, 2021
License: Not specified
xbmc.addon (>= 16.0.0)