Install add-ons from the SuperRepo.org All Repository
The repository is maintained by the Kodi community and our generator fetches addons from multiple sources. Therefore SuperRepo accepts no responsibility for included addons.
Download and install add-ons in the category " All" from the SuperRepo.org addon repository. If you find a broken or not working addon or you would like to include another one, please have a look at https://superrepo.org/ The repository is maintained by the Kodi community using the SuperRepo Wiki and our generator fetches addons from multiple sources. Therefore SuperRepo accepts no responsibility for this service. The eXtended Reposity Generator is developed by Bart Otten
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: Not specified
xbmc.addon (>= 12.0.0)