Bubbles Secondary Repository
Bubbles and its developers are not in any way affiliated with Kodi, TVAddons, Premiumize, RealDebrid, EasyNews, or any of the sites and providers used in the addon. Bubbles is and always will be free and open-source. None of its code and resources may be sold or redistributed for any commercial purposes. Bubbles and its developers do not host, create, or distribute any of the content displayed in the addon, it simply searches public websites.
The Bubbles repository for the addon, resources, extensions, and external addons. Any of the Bubbles mirror repositories can be used for installation and updates.
How To Install
To install Bubbles Repository 2 directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: GPL 3.0