Addon and Update Repository
Orion does not create, host, or distribute any files or videos. Orion is a caching service providing low-level API access to a community-maintained storage of textual data. All metadata and links available through Orion are scraped, processed, and submitted by community users. Due to the volume, velocity, and complexity of the data, Orion cannot inspect or validate the content submitted by users. Data on Orion may therefore be inaccurate, out-dated, or in other ways unusable. Orion does not guarantee the validity or integrity of the data available through its API and does not take liability for any of the data submitted by its users. Users take the risk and are responsible for the manner in which they utilize the Orion API.
Orion is a system for caching search and scraping results for later reuse. Metadata and links on Orion are maintained by the community. Searches are cached so that subsequent users can quickly access the results without having to go through a lengthy scraping process themselves. The Orion Kodi addon does not provide any search or playback features, but it can easily be integrated into any other addon, website, or standalone program with minimal effort.
How To Install
To install Orion Repository directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
License: GPL 3.0