RAM FM Eighties Hit Radio
Provider: RAM FM Eighties Hit Radio
Install the RAM FM Eighties Hit Radio XBMC add-on from the official repository
RAM FM Eighties Hit Radio is a Non Profit Organisation run by volunteers. Listening is free for everybody but running a radio station costs money. We pay royalties for the artists that we play and there are costs for the website host and streaming server. So if you like our radio station, feel free to show your support by making a small donation to help us cover our expenses.. Please visit www.ramfm.org and click on the purple donate button.
How To Install
To install RAM FM Eighties Hit Radio directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 14, 2021
License: Not specified