Bypass geo-blocked content! and stay safe & annonymus online.
If you're blocked from viewing content based on your location, consider using a VPN to unblock it. A VPN is a service that switches your online identity with another one so that you appear online as if you're from another geographical location.Check out NordVPN
Flag icons for the Countries node in Movies. Flags courtesy of lipis, https://github.com/lipis/flag-icon-css.
Requires implementation by skinner.
Flag icons for the Countries node in Movies. Flags courtesy of lipis, https://github.com/lipis/flag-icon-css
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
kodi.resource (>= 1.0.0)