A chromecast-like screensaver for Kodi
Display beautiful pictures originally from the chromecast screensaver. You can also display your own photos along with its respective information.
v1.3.6 (21/09/2021)[fix] line2 does not get cleared with user photos (tks @fuse314)[fix] allow pictures folder to be read-only (tks @fuse314)
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: September 28, 2021