Help other people decide, vote up or down?
Screensaver which makes use of the Qlock add-on by Amet (Team-XBMC)
A screensaver which makes use of the Qlock add-on to display a letter matrix clock.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||May 01, 2020|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2|