This is an implementation based on "rss-glx" screensaver
From Jeremie Allard: "A rewrited version of my first OpenGL Challenge entry. Something like a rebirth :) After too much month of not participing to this challenge I've done this little entry just to thanks Otry and BlackOrb for this great new website."
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: December 27, 2021
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.global.gui (>= 5.15.0)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.1.6)
kodi.binary.instance.screensaver (>= 2.1.0)